- support center

Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB


shafqat Nov 20, 2017 08:08PM CET

I INTEND BUYING an electronic STUFF ( HTC VIVE VR SYSTEM) for 600£ from a Currys PC WORLD store in London on 21 Nov,2017. I am exiting UK, London for Pakistan on 29 Nov.
Kindly tell , how should I AVAIL hour services for a refund
Can I buy from any store to avail your services
Shafqat Bashir

Up 0 rated Down support Nov 21, 2017 03:35PM CET client support

Dear Shafqat Bashir,

Thank you for contacting us.

To claim a VAT refund in the UK, shops must supply you with a specific VAT form (Form 407). This can only be done when you purchase goods in a physical shop. Please ask for advise how to claim the VAT in the shop at the time you make the purchase

For more information, please read the information by clicking on the link below. You will be redirected to the website of HM Revenue & Customs.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

With kind regards,

Bas Jansen

Post Your Public Answer

Your name (required)
Your email address (required)
Answer (required)

Contact Us

  • Post a Public Question
  • Email Us
  • Call us @ +31 (0)88 828 37 33
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found