- support center

What do we need from you?

Last Updated: Mar 25, 2016 03:03PM CET
To make use of our services, you will need to authorize us to contact shops in your name and collect the VAT. You will automatically receive an authorization in your email once you register for a VAT refund.

The authorization must be signed and sent to us together with the original stamped purchase receipts. We can only start processing your refund once we receive the signed authorization and the stamped purchase receipts.

Please note! 
If you are making use of our service for the first time, we will also need a copy of your passport or other document stating your non-EU residency.

Contact Us

  • Post a Public Question
  • Email Us
  • Call us @ +31 (0)88 828 37 33
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found