- support center

Am I eligilbe when I am a diplomat?

Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016 03:36PM CET
If you have a diplomatic status, and reside within the EU, you might be eligible to shop tax-free. Ask your embassy and/or the Dutch Tax Administration if this is the case. If so, you will need a OB100 form which you can request directly from the Tax Administration as they will also handle the reimbursement for you. 

Contact Us

  • Post a Public Question
  • Email Us
  • Call us @ +31 (0)88 828 37 33
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found