- support center

Am I eligible if I am an expat?

Last Updated: Mar 25, 2016 02:55PM CET
If you are an international expat and staying in the EU for six months or less, you are also eligible for a VAT refund.

If you are staying in the EU for a period of six months or longer, and you are planning to leave the European Union soon again, make sure to deregister from city hall. You will then receive a confirmation of your deregistration (you will need this once you visit EU-Customs for a Customs stamp). 

You can only reclaim your VAT over purchases made in the last three months before leaving the EU.

Contact Us

  • Post a Public Question
  • Email Us
  • Call us @ +31 (0)88 828 37 33
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found